Last September, Universal Orlando Resort announced that a new hotel, the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort would be built on site and opening summer of 2016. Now, beginning today, guests can be among the first to book reservations for Loews Sapphire Falls Resort.
Built around a lush, tropical lagoon and towering waterfall, the new, 1,000-room Caribbean-themed hideaway is the fifth hotel at Universal Orlando and will bring the number of on-site hotel rooms to 5,200.
Guests will be captivated by a vivid retreat that evokes a free-spirited, Caribbean sense of ease with a modern yet timeless feel. The unforgettable island escape will feature Universal Orlando’s largest on-site, zero-entry pool at 16,000 square-feet, with a white sand beach, a water slide, cabanas and a fire pit.
Dining options will include Amatista Cookhouse, a Caribbean-inspired restaurant with open exhibition kitchen and outdoor dining; Strong Water Tavern, a destination lobby lounge overlooking the hotel’s towering waterfalls and offering a tapas-style menu; Drhum Club Kantine, a poolside bar and grill serving freshly-grilled fare and specialty cocktails; New Dutch Trading Co., a quick-service marketplace; and 24-hour room service.
With value season rates starting at $119 per night for a seven-night stay or $143 per night for a four-night stay and summer season rates from $176 per night for a seven-night stay or $206 per night for a four-night stay, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort will offer incredible guest benefits, including:
- Early theme park admission
- Complimentary water taxi service and shuttle bus transportation to the theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to their hotel
- Resort-wide charging privileges with their room key
- And more!
With the newest Universal Orlando Resort hotel, the types of hotel properties have been renamed to:
- Premier: Loews Portofino Bay, Hard Rock Hotel – Beautiful escapes offering distinguished service, spacious accommodations, and one-of-a-kind experiences.
- Preferred: Loews Royal Pacific, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – Relaxing getaways offering the perfect blend of resort conveniences and amenities.
- Prime Value: Universal's Cabana Bay Resort – Stylish resorts with family suites and rooms designed for fun and affordability.
Contact your MEI-Travel agent today to get more info, a free no-obligation quote, and book your Universal Orlando Resort getaway. There's so much to see and do, I know I can't wait to see the completed Sapphire Falls and Volcano Bay too!
Universal’s Volcano Bay is the next in a series of boldly creative experiences that have opened and will continue to open at Universal Orlando. It began with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in 2010 and quickly moved to Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, Springfield, hometown to America’s favorite animated family, The Simpsons, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, eight new venues at Universal CityWalk, the breathtaking Cabana Bay Beach Resort and more. It will include Skull Island: Reign of Kong and Loews Sapphire Falls Resort in 2016. And then – in 2017 – will come Universal’s Volcano Bay.