Greetings fellow Mouse Fans!
I have returned from the "Happiest Place on Earth" and it continues to live up to it's name. Our vacation was glorious and relaxing. But I promised you a review of the new PhotoPass+ and I shall deliver!
Prior to our trip, we had pre-ordered the PhotoPass CD using the Pre-Offer visit discount: http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx
Then on our first day, upon arriving at the Magic Kingdom, our first stop was the Camera Center where I paid the difference to upgrade to the PhotoPass+ which costs $199.95. I was given a lanyard with a red PhotoPass card clipped to it. A smaller red card listed all of the participating locations.
The PhotoPass+ includes:
– Disney PhotoPass+ Card
– Voucher for Disney PhotoPass CD
– Gallery CD with over 400 stock photos (Perfect for Scrapbookers!)
– All PhotoPass pictures from around the parks
– Digital copies of ride photos from Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest, and Dinosaur
– Digital AND Printed Photo Packages from 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Spirit of Aloha Show, Chef Mickey's, Cinderella's Royal Table, Tusker House, Hoop Dee Doo Revue, and Akershus
So was it worth it? You betcha! I ordered our CD yesterday and after editing, adding borders, and deleting some less-than-flattering shots, our CD will contain over 350 photos. And our dining photos in their souvenir card stock frames from 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey's and Tusker House already adorn my office!
To get the most out of the PhotoPass+ we stopped at almost every photographer we saw! And they got some fantastic shots of our family. Best of all, the photos include all of us and I didn't have to lug around a camera!
Be well and make magic wherever you go!