Just when we thought we couldn't be more excited about the return of "Fantasmic!" to Disneyland, now three new Dining Packages are available. These sound delightful and are a great way to ensure viewing areas for "Fantamic!" Here's all the official details below:
"Fantasmic!” returns to Disneyland® Park on July 17, 2017! If you are looking for a delicious way to have reserved viewing for this classic nighttime spectacular, reservations for three new “Fantasmic!” Dining Packages are now available. There’s something for everyone, from on-the-go options to extravagant three-course dinners.
Blue Bayou Restaurant “Fantasmic!” Dining Package will include choice of starter, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage; cost is $65 for adults, $25 for children age 3-9.
- New Orleans Gumbo
- Blue Bayou House Salad
- Louisiana Spiced Shrimp
- Blue Bayou Bouillabaisse with sustainable fish fillet, mussels, clams, shrimp and spiced sausage
- Pan-seared Bone-in Pork Loin
- Citrus-marinated Chicken Breast
- Surf & Turf, featuring a petite lobster tail and broiled filet mignon
- Portobello Mushroom and Louisana Popcorn Rice
- Blue Bayou Bone-in Rib-eye
- Pan-seared Salmon
- Herb-crusted Rack of Lamb
- Sorcerer Mickey “Fantasmic!” Dessert, with milk chocolate mousse, bananas foster sauce, milk chocolate pound cake and a chocolate glaze
- Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlèe with fresh berries
- 8-Layer Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
River Belle Terrace “Fantasmic!” Dining Package will include choice of starter, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage; cost is $45 for adults, $25 for children age 3-9.
- Corn Chowder
- House Salad
- Pork Spare Ribs
- BBQ Tofu
- Oven-roasted Sausage Link Combo
- Sustainable Catch of the Day
- Oven-roasted Half BBQ Chicken
- Fried Chicken Sandwich
- Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Beef Brisket Sandwich
- Maleficent Dragon “Fantasmic!” Dessert, with a milk chocolate crunchy base, spiced dark chocolate-blackberry ganache center, caramel mousse and orange-vanilla sauce
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Butterscotch Pudding
Hungry Bear Restaurant will offer choice of entrée and natural soda; choice of entrée and bottled water, juice box or milk for children age 3-9; cost is $29.99 for adults, $19.99 for children.
- Cedar Salt Roasted Salmon, with kale and garbanzo bean salad, cranberry-apricot grains and wild rice medley
BBQ Chicken, with kale and garbanzo bean salad, cranberry-apricot grains and wild rice medley
- Blackberry BBQ Pork Ribblettes, with kale and garbanzo bean salad, cranberry-apricot grains and wild rice medley
- Mushroom and Leek Frittata, with kale and garbanzo bean salad, cranberry-apricot grains and wild rice medley
I'm hungry just writing about it! For more information on booking this or any other vacation planning assistance, our MEI-Travel & Mouse Fan Travel planners are standing by to help with a free no-obligation quote! Head over to Mouse Fan Travel's quote page for more.