Can you believe it has been 15 cialis super active years since the International Food and Wine Festival first started in Epcot? Where does the time go!
I always look forward to the Food?and Wine Festival as a chance to try something new. I have been living in Florida now for 6 years so that means I have been to 6 straight festivals and I also visited a few times before moving so I have been to more than half of the festivals. This year’s festival kicked off last weekend with some wonderful weather! So far the nice weather has stuck around making it even more enjoyable to wander the World Showcase and nibble as you go. The old favorties are back along with a couple new countries to try – Belgium and South Korea. I haven’t had a chance to try them all but was very happy to see my favorites from last year return at the?Ireland booth. The fisherman’s pie and lava cake are must gets in my opinion.
If you are visiting Disney between now and November 14 be sure to take time to enjoy the fesitval. Here are a few of my tips:
- Do go to Epcot with an empty stomach and don’t plan for any big meal that day
- Don’t try to do the whole thing in one day
- Do stop by the festival Welcome Center – it is in the old Wonders of LifeÂ pavilionÂ so it’s not really on your way to the World Showcase but it is worth the stop.Â You can pick up a passport which can be stamped at each booth. This is also where some of the seminars and demonstrations are held.
- Don’t miss the Eat to the Beat concerts offered 3 times each day and featuring some great artists.
- Do try to avoid the weekends as this is the time most locals will come over to enjoy the festival.