Greetings fellow Mouse Fans!
A number of refurbishments will be taking place at the Grand Floridian Resort between now and the end of the year.
The following Food and Beverage Locations will be closed during the dates listed:
• Mizners: July 9-14
• Beach Pool Bar: April 2-Aug. 24
• Narcoosee’s: July 9-22
• Citricos: July 23-Aug. 4
• Gasparilla Grill and Games – August 24 – December
While the above are closed the following locations will be open:
• Citricos (while Narcoosee’s is temporarily closed)
• Narcoosee’s (while Citricos is temporarily closed)
• Grand Floridian Cafe
• 1900 Park Fare
• Private Dining
When the Beach Pool Bar re-opens it will have a grill and extended quick service items. Also, once it re-opens the following will occur:
• The Courtyard pool will temporarily close beginning Aug. 24, reopening in late November. During this time, a new zero-entry slope will be added. The Beach Pool and Slide will remain open during this time.
• Gasparilla Grill and Games will be renovated to include additional seating. During this time, an extended menu will be available at the Beach Pool Bar and a selection of pre-packaged food will be available at Mizner's Lounge.
The amenities at the Polynesian will be open to Grand Floridian guests (including the pool) during this time.
Sandy Cove will be closed beginning August 21st for refurbishment and reopen in December. While closed, you can purchase sundries at the M. Mouse Mercantile on the 2nd floor.
The Mouseketeer Club will be closed during the refurbishment at Gasparilla Grill and Games.
Be well and make magic wherever you go!